Let me balance the game

You had one job. I am disappointed.

-leaves dramatically-

1 Like

Cool ideas but you’re going to want to wait until the hyper damage actually is in the game before expecting anyone to believe you. If the whole point of the OP was to create awareness for damage creep and sneak in some patch notes, good job.

2 Likes

I dunno i dont like super ultra hard counters

I would also give winston a buff to be able to defeat.bastion but idk how

Note: ill go to sleep atm ill respond tomorrow

I stop read when i see the reinhart buffS xd

6 Likes

I agree with the regen rate and the knockback passive but the rest is unneeded.

Halt is a really strong ability as it is now. No need to change it.
The shield… No. You need to be able to break it at some point.

Not needed. DM should be skillfull.

Knowing that winston’s barrier is a repositionning tool, i would disagree.

Heck no.

Headshots one sentry, i like. The spread… would still be too big.
IC would just encourage pocketing his ult. 150 armor would be best.
The barrier… No. Having something that prevents you from firing back is a BAD idea!

Cancelling an ult… Dunno.
Reduced damage while TPing is a bad idea. He could TP up to you and you could do nothing about it.

Cancelling ults in general is a bad idea, IMHO.
The shield part would make her very hard to deal with in lower tiers. Just had 50 armor if she really is that squishy (even though she’s really not.)

… No. Both of these are BAD ideas! BAD!
Invulnerability is way to easy to abuse. D.Va bomb ? Nope. Any danger ? Nope.
The flash CD is fine as is. You can stun multiple peoples with it while staying rather safe (as brigite puts herself at risk to stun you).

Meh. It’s fine as is, i think.

Agree with primary fire, critbox and Focus (although there’s an ability that needs to go then, since you need da buttun)
Disagree with everything else.

No. Counter intuitive.

Heck no.

I’d make her shots do more dmg/ heal more if fired from a distance, tbh. She doesn’t need much more than that.

I politely disagree with everything.

Former part: No.
Later part: Sure.

3 Likes

Well, the ranges are too short for damage dropoff to really affect much barrier breaking.

You buffed a lot of chars here. Also this change:

never seen such bad balance suggestions.
god thanks that you are NOT a dev.

4 Likes

I like the way you think, but a lot of those changes are huge buffs, and there’s no nerfs. It strikes me as if you’re trying to make everyone happy, which is impossible. Buff thoses who need help, nerfs those who’re dominant, and think about the balance of the game in general not whether people are happy or not.

To me I would start with reasonable changes that are clearly needed like that passive for Reinhardt, and small changes to thoses who are struggling but can be strong like the Reaper E ability buff. Start small and steadily, then see if the changes have helped the heroes who got changed.

And fixing bugs is a top priority above buffs and nerfs.

1 Like

I think most of these are awful and would require extensive play-testing and tuning.

Just my opinion, though. Entirely possible I’m wrong, but we’ve no proof either way.

Edit: After reading through more extensively instead of skimming like a jerk, I agree with your proposed changes on Sombra, Lucio, Ana, D.va

Everyone else no.

100% just sounds like you wnat to nerf the heroes you dislike and buff the heroes you like.

Alot of these suck either don’t make sense or will make the character to OP and no point in playing anything else. so glad you are not balancing games.

1 Like

Shields, barriers, and damage screens need nerfs if anything, not buffs. Game has bogged down way too much, they let Widowmaker sitting eight miles in the backline kill without risk because no one can dive past the wall of floor damage anymore.

No no no and no
For example I am sorry mercy players feel they need 60 hps but that heal actually ignores primal rage. And that isnt even a skill on CD.

I like this idea so much

I would happily take you as a dev of this game.

I disagree with the Genji-Brigg thing, and i would not nerf Brigg(Or let the nerf to her bash going on), but whatever, every other problem was masterfully adressed by you.

Congratulations, man.

1 Like

Please dont balance the game. I’ll have nightmares only from reading this.

1 Like

You do realize i didnt nerf any hero right…

My point. you only buffed everyone. Buffing everyone you play. does not make the game balanced i go onto your profile and its all the heroes you play. thats not balancing and thats why blizzard doesn’t 100% listen to fans cus if they did heroes would 1 shot everything healers would have no weapons and would just stand there. widow/torb/sombra and so on would be deleted from the game and so on.

Giving a balance-changes to a single char need a lot of gameplay on the character and on the counters. Is nearly imposible balance a char without a deeply knowedge.

so many shields…this would be horrible