Let’s test these hypotheses: Creator Experimental Card and Experimental Cup 2

Am I getting crazy or there is the same thread twice?

2 Likes

So it was supposed to launch yesterday then.

I hope 4-second defense matrix comes back :pleading_face:

There is. And the patch schedule too is wrong. An unpaid intern will be fired today

2 Likes

Posted the same thing twice and also the release date for the mode is incorrect. What on earth is going on

5 Likes

If this was a normal forum poster, it would be flagged for being a duplicate.

release date has now been corrected to feb 10th

2 Likes

Well okay at least there’s that.

1 Like

Well, that’s something. Wonder if they’ll come fix things here. Haven’t seen any blue posts since the Lunar New Year launch consternation.

wheres the card release date???

Hi, everyone!

My apologies for the confusion. The update for this Experimental Card will go live tomorrow, Feb 10, at 11am PST!

19 Likes

I wonder if this would tie in with this post:

So is this the big thing that had the content creators so giddy? The BIG can’t talk about it thing???

Who is lemon kiwi? :lemon:

I mean how will OW community managers every make ow2 a great game when the fudge up an a date. :roll_eyes:

Hint hint the people posting update info are not the same people developing the actual game.

1 Like

She is a well-known caster for various Esports programs, she was commonly seen during the North American European Overwatch Contenders broadcasts last year. She is also a variety streamer on Twitch.

1 Like

Woah I’m seeing double. There are two of these threads?

1 Like

Anyone got a list of all the changes??

Won’t be getting those until it drops tomorrow.

im glad the tourny is now being broadcast officially, i complained about this last time.

there is still no way for me to enter the tournament which is really disappointing, i want to enter as a single player but the website says im only eligible if i have a 6-player roster. why isn’t there a PuG system, a matchmaking system, or a singles only bracket?
its so bizarre this has to be done through a 3rd party, GameBattles, also. and they ask for my postal code for an online-only tournament? wtf is that about, gross.

i really hope dafran gets consulted on the next one of these, hoping there is more. of the players consulted i only know one of them [ml7].