Less than three hours away

Anyone else have the urge to play even tho the event isn’t live.

I’m really excited.

12 Likes

you know, it might not be coming and it might just be like, a moira rework expiremental.

17 Likes

We can hope. But to lessen the potential pain of it not being today, go into it expecting nothing. You might be pleasantly surprised, or you might get what you expected. Nothing. It wouldn’t hurt that way.

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m really hoping the Experimental goes up tonight and not tomorrow night - or failing that, they post the patch notes.

I’m nervous that they’ll make some unwelcome changes to supports, but I am cautiously optimistic.

8 Likes

I’m not playing until I see an update file lol

7 Likes

I’ve been waiting for awhile. I’ll be really disappointed if it isn’t today but I really can’t lower me expectations.

1 Like

I don’t understand why ppl keep talking like the event is today. We don’t know if it is, it would be a week early. I know they have done events early before, but why do ppl act like it’s for sure happening?

3 Likes

i am up at 1am they better!

1000th post! :partying_face:

4 Likes

I dunno, don’t think Anniversary is happening today.

1 Like

I’m just curious what they botched. Because last time they gave us something they thought we wanted we got 50% lifesteal reaper lol. What if they do that to the beloved heal bot?

The fun part about experimental mode, is it only requires a couple lines of text updates.

I dunno as everyone else, but I love the experimental card. It’s like a better PTB as more people can try out the updates, so there’s a bigger test pool to see if the changes are good or not

Tons of leaks pointed to it happening this soon. Well see I guess.

First of all go to sleep…

Second of all congrats!

I mean we have had leaks from trusted sources so I’ll be upset if it isn’t.

Why you build expectations for today may i ask?

I remember getting hyped like this in the past. No more.

2 Likes

One of people who leaked today as event date alredy back out of it, and made new reddit post about it being next week… yea.

Here he say that because of experimental "he got it wrong

and here he is talking about next date

2 Likes

I’m not sure why everyone expects it today. They haven’t said anything other then PTR coming down (from what I have read) and even then isn’t it still a bit early for the event to “usually” start?

I’m more than happy to be wrong! We’re all a little stir crazy and ready for new stuff.

I’m hoping the PTR goes live too. I would love to finally use the Doomfist QoL change and bug fixes in comp

1 Like

I mean, Archives dropped super early, out of nowhere. This event will probably be early too.

2 Likes