Less than 1 minute remaining in season

anyone else have this above their comp windows? in the yellow bar, for time left in the season it says less than a minute, been a few hours now and it still says this…

they’re keeping it like that as they address whatever issue it is/was. new season is officially starting next week tuesday i believe?

2 Likes

The current season 26, has gone beyond its original scheduled end time, but because there was an issue with launching season 27, they are keeping season 26 running until the issue can be fixed (likely Tuesday). So the days remaining countdown is literally in a negative state right now (but it can’t go lower than “less than a minute remaining”).

This is not the first time this problem happened. When season 18 launched, there was a critical bug and they had to revert back to the Role Queue Beta season (the mini-season between 17 and 18 to test the new Role Queue features). It too had this message error.

4 Likes

This seems weird to me. Never seen them screw up a ladder reset on any game. I reckon they tried to answer all the whiners, loads some new content into OW1 and the game code/server got destroyed haha.

1 Like

I suspect (hope) maybe some tweaking to the god-awful matchmaker is happening.

1 Like

Anyone else see that upon logging in and think:

“Wow cool, my timing is crazy” and then sit and watch it waiting to change for the next 2-4 minutes before realizing you got trolled by blizzard? Lul