LEGO Bastion event

I’d like to once again implore people to beware of which streamer they watch to get the sprays. Don’t just look for the title to say drops enabled. Look for the green text below the tags. Follow this link. Build yourself up with Bastion’s Brick Challenge - News - Overwatch Here lists every streamer that will have drops enabled and when they’ll be streaming. No other streamer outside this list will be conducting the event

So far I have been monitoring and only streamers on the eligible streamer list are showing “Drops Enabled” in their titles. Note that a streamer who is not on their scheduled feature time slot can be drops enabled.

As a reminder look for the “Drops enabled! Watch for a chance to earn loot.” message BELOW the title of the stream. The title itself is NOT an indication drops are enabled or not.

As always find all the details including feature streamer schedule and troubleshooting for earning the streaming rewards in my guide pinned on the forums:

2 Likes

You can’t see this on mobile. Don’t the devs have phones?

Late to the party?

Guess he didn’t have a phone.

2 Likes

I work a lot and I’m just checking in on why I never got my sprays. Not a single one and I watched like 5 different streamers during the event.

Sorry that you missed critical information, however during the Bastion Brick Challenge event, I personally maintained the detailed schedule to eligible streamers as part of my Twitch Rewards Guide, and that schedule was posted in detail on playoverwatch.com. Unfortunately the Twitch Mobile App does not contain detailed information directly for any streamer drop reward program and that feedback should be left for Twitch themselves.

While Blizzard and dedicated players like myself really work hard to try to keep everyone in the loop on details with promotions like the Bastion Brick Challenge, each person is responsible for taking the time necessary to make sure they are following the promotion’s instructions precisely.

I literally did that. I only watched streamers listed on that page.

And you were signed in on a Twitch account linked to your BattleNet account? Please note, it’s too late to get those sprays, but I would make sure you are prepared for the next related promotion.

My bad. I actually went back and checked the drops in twitch and it’s grouped (but not sorted) with the OWL drops. I also never saw them in game because they get shown at the absolute bottom of the page of your unlocked sprays and player icons get mixed in as well. I guess I’m just a victim of having too much unlocked.

So I apologize for complaining but my feedback for twitch still stands and I did email them about it.