Legendery/Origin skins are locked

Same here: Bought Origins in 2017 on disc, am playing on a PS5. Super bummed because Bastion’s Overgrown is my fave skin. :pensive:

Founders Pack was supposed to be a pack in Overwatch 2, not now. I think they messed it up.

Actually, Blizzard announced that the Founder’s Pack was OW1 exclusive, I forget the exact wording but tl;dr they didn’t screw up there

I got overwatch origins edition on ps4 and can’t access the origins skins I got

All my Legendary/Origin skins are locked
I have the physical copy of Game of the Year Edition for PS4

Hey everyone,

Thank you for your reports. We hope to have a fix rolled out soon. Sorry no specific ETA, but it won’t be today. Don’t worry, you won’t lose your skins.

(^^)v

17 Likes

Locked out of skins on Xbox One. Origin Edition.

Today I decided to play and since it was the anniversary event I decided to see the gallery of heroes to see the new skins and I realized that I am also missing the skins that came with my version of Origin Edition, I have almost 6 years with the physical copy of the game and I always had the Tracer Slipstream, Pharah Security Chief, Soldier 76 Strike Commander Morrison, Bastion Overgrown, and Reaper Blackwatch Reyes skins.

I would like to know if I will be able to recover them, and more importantly if there will be some kind of error when trying to claim the Overwatch 2 founder’s pack.

Great and loyal fan of the game.
Thank you for your time.

EDIT: I play on XBOX ONE

1 Like

Nintendo Switch and I purchased the legendary edition

1 Like

Overwatch Origins PS4/PS5. Happened after the update. Same with my wife’s account, she has also had her Noire Widowmaker disappear.

1 Like

Xbox Series X. Origins Edition digital. Originally purchased for Xbox One X.

1 Like

I also ran into this
I am on ps4 and i bought orgin edition

1 Like

PS4 and I bought Origins Edition.

1 Like

PC | Origins Edition

1 Like

Xbox One, Origins Edition.

Skins disappeared after the update…

Seems like and issue widespread across all consoles and PC

1 Like

Same thing happened to me, had to make sure I wasn’t the only one.

PS4, Overwatch Origins Edition

1 Like

Nintendo Switch, Legendary Edition. All of them are gone

1 Like

Lucky. My Noire is gone altogether along with all the other Origins skins. I think I still have the code sitting around somewhere…I hope.

Nah, Founders Pack was given now as a “reward” for people who had OW as a thanks for owning it.

The Watchpoint pack contains Space Raider 76 and Cassidy skins which will be given when OW2 launches.

There is however supposedly a 3rd item that is part of the Founders pack that is yet to be revealed but will be announced prior to OW2

PlayStation 5. Origins Edition