Legendary Loot Box Error?

I opened up my Legendary Loot Box in the PC version of Overwatch, and the screen briefly showed the four items then zoom in on them and the camera started drifting around in an almost circular pattern. No options to examine each item, equip, or anything. I eventually pressed ESC and it took me out.

My question is there a way for you to see what four items I got? Two were either sprays or icons, Doomfist’s ‘Formal’ skin, and what looked like Zenyatta’s Huitzilopochtli skin as well. The Doomfist shows up in the Hero Gallery, but the Zenyatta skin does not. The reason I’m asking if you can see what four items I got, I thought that’s what was on screen, but since it was glitching, it could’ve also been somehow meshing with the home screen menu.

Thank you.

3 Likes

I had the same issue with the loot box on both PC and ps4. My friend didn’t have any issue with his but both times i received the error was when the new zenyatta skin was pulled, and whilst looking at the other reports it seems to be the zenyatta skin that is bugging it out. I sadly pulled it both on ps4 and pc so i didn’t get any new skins from it ;(.

I had the exact same issue with the new Zenyatta skin :roll_eyes:

Issue acknowledged, it’s being worked on: Loot Box Opening Glitch (PC) - #13 by JoshNash-1223