Legend of Talon and Hero of Numbani: Doomfist and Orisa’s tank overhauls

Orisa’s charge into javelin into fortify into ult combo is a pretty nasty way to go down it sounds like

You get two fortify uses if you have the ult ready, and you get a way to position yourself to use it well. She’s like a combination of Hammond and Doomfist

4 Likes

Probably means health increase in general.

If that means Orisa is getting a health increase due to “head-shot” size… that means D.Va might be getting one too… :eyes: :eyes:

2 Likes

I wish there was some more gameplay pictures or even a video of the changes

18 Likes

Probably Thursday!!!

1 Like

I imagine they are going to increase her base health since the barrier is gone, fortify won’t make up for that alone especially with the new slow

1 Like

Lets publish a blog post with the reworks instead of actual showing with pictures or videos so people get more confussed

2 Likes

And she has a FAT head too.

2 Likes

Minimum?

So doomfist’s ultimate is where your team loses their only tank for undetermined amount of time, while rest of the time he’s going to be a flying, stunning dva spamming displacements.

He’s going to be super annoying to deal with, both as tank and as support. Even current doom can just punch tanks around freely.

2 Likes

Like, the lowest… they can go…

Doomfist is full of mobility, which means he received less health, and his body size is small, so it makes sense…

Zarya might be getting 500 health or even 600. :eyes:

Yeah I know what minimum means hehehe

I was just wondering if it was a guess, speculation or some info I missed.

Either way I suppose your’re right.

1 Like

I kinda expect tanks like:

• D.Va
  • Winston
  • Reinhardt

to get around 650 - 700 health…

1 Like

400 was already the minimum, and I believe Doomfist is currently the known lowest at 450

Assuming everyone is changing, because obviously we don’t know where Sigma sits and we don’t know if Zarya is staying where she was last time they showed her off

1 Like

Sorry Doom mains, he is ours now

5 Likes

We lost uppercut? I loved his Shoryuken inspired move-- literally makes some of his sprays and POG videos irrelevant. Wish power block could have been cancelled into either uppercut or rocket punch (placing them into an either/or ability) rather than just removing it. I thought Doom was a callout to fighting games, but feels like that’s not really a thing anymore.

2 Likes

I worry a bit about both Doom and Orisa’s peel potential. We’ll have to see how they play!

2 Likes

Does anyone know what map Doomfist is on in these images? To me, the architecture doesn’t match any of the maps coming unless it’s Monte Carlo and they turned up the brightness, otherwise I have no idea.

2 Likes

Oh right, there it is.

Considering Winston had 600 in the Florida Mayhem 5v5 Workshop, I’m guesing Orisa is in that ballpark as well.

2 Likes

alright, orisa isn’t as awful as i was fearing.
i dig the idea that the javelin block is a shield that eats projectiles and also pushes people back, turning her into a battering ram). Also the new fusion charger is a legit good change since she struggles in close quarters.
I’m not sold on the ult tho and the javelin throw feels off with the rest of her kit. The ult seems like it’d just make her vulnerable and an easy target, the javelin throw just doesn’t sound like it meshes well with the rest of her kit

2 Likes

They explained in the blog post it is similar to a Zarya Bubble so my guess is that it has a certain duration and a cooldown. I would like to know if he can move around while blocking or if he stands still during the block.