Legacy career profile stats still not fixed

My career profile statistics have still not been corrected to properly reflect the Overwatch 1 progress I accumulated. We were told that it would likely take “several weeks” for these stats to be restored. What exactly is the hold-up? I am beginning to believe that they either can’t fix this (even though we were assured that this data was not lost forever), or they are hoping the player base will simply forget about this. This needs to be addressed, or they at least need to provide an update on this issue.

1 Like

Same, I’m still patiently waiting and I’m honestly tired of it.

1 Like

All of my previous competitive data was erased. “Several weeks” in Blizzard time is more like a year. This and many other issues need to be addressed. But guess what, they don’t read the forums and haven’t commented on a thread for over two years so I don’t think you’re going to get an answer on this one.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.