Leaving game when seeing defeat or victory

Its feel bad when u lose …

1 Like

fun fact Jeff, you can fill up a post’s characters with <*small> </*small> to circumvent the limit!

… wait

5 Likes

oops

1 Like

TIL.

This is mostly the reason i do it. I don;t normally care to see the POTG and the voting cards don;t really mean anything so i usually just skipped it.

3 Likes

Because when you’ve stuck around to finish a game of the other 5 team mates running in 5 different directions all the way to the end of the game, sometimes you just want to quit ASAP and watch something on the other screen for 5 minutes before getting back into the queue so as to avoid the same players.

8 Likes

DUDE SHHhh

1 Like

The only reason I do this is to ditch a bad team, never to speed up the queue process.

10 Likes

I stick around and vote, mostly because the people who sucked it up are the first to bail and I don’t want to risk joining their game/team.

I stand a better chance of teaming up with good players if I let it ride.

1 Like

holy crap i did not know this.

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone did. It sure the heck is not documented in any Blue Post from the older forums.

1 Like

Because unless somebody does something really amazing then it doesn’t matter and more true when you’re queued into a 3 stack (for example) where even though somebody that’s not in their group did really well, if a person from their group gets a card they’ll vote for their friend anyway.

You don’t get anything extra from votes anyway.

I’m more interested in PotGs being changed to include duo PotGs for times when Zarya ults but the hanzo/genji w/e gets PotG instead.

2 Likes

But if you skip it you can start the queue right away and just afk till a match is found.

9 Likes

They said previously that cards and PotG was to create a break between games. This means players have a moment to relax and detilt between games. I personally find it useful for that purpose, and I know a few games have been made better by giving me a moment to clear my head.

6 Likes

Hello Jeff! Is there any hope for language change option on consoles? Like on PC.

Because if the game was a loss, I don’t care about cards, potg, or anything else.

I was likely waiting on the menu screen with my mouse over the leave game button, WAITING for that “defeat”.

6 Likes

I never care who got POTG, and I hate the whole voting thing. If I could turn off these UI elements I would probably not leave. They should make these optional.

2 Likes

Imagine if the second you saw the defeat screen, it just gave you xp and boom, your in a spawn room getting ready for another match. Yes, it’s stupid, but I would love it.

I don’t know about you, but if our team gets wiped, I don’t like having time to think about it😂

Besides, I’m tired of seeing Genji get Potg😁

8 Likes

As a general recommendation, you should consider reviewing your post-game stats. I do check to make sure my Kill/Death ratio and my weapon accuracy are exceeding my personal averages.

#AlwaysWorkToImprove

6 Likes

EVEN YOU CANT ESCAPE THE 20 CHARACTER LIMIT

Curious. I HATE tight matches cause it’s always like ‘if I’d played just a little better we could’ve won that’ and I always feel like I dragged my team down.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like