Leavers need their own queue

Leavers need to go into Leaver jail. Make them play 5 games with other leavers after the first 15 minute ban before going back into the normal queue. This way there’s real consequences for this behavior.

Sounds like an easy way to derank.

Not if they match leavers vs leavers and the enemy team keeps leaving.

3 Likes

And they get banned after leaving. Win Win

Maybe not all leavers do it by purpose ? Maybe there are disconnections also… You play online games so you should understand that at somepoint someone will left a game even he/she get lifetime IP / Acc / Phone verify and so on ban.

1 Like

Every has a disconnects with power or internet randomly. I’m talking about after the 2nd penalty your a leaver who needs a timeout.

1 Like

Leavers are already punished with sr loss and time ban. We dont need anything like you suggest.

Leavers allready have a ” timeout ” and Blizzard allready make it longer. You can’t punish everyone who have random issues with connection sometimes bcoz some random leave for purpose.

2 Likes

Lol get real. Enemy team rarely has leavers, otherwise people wouldn’t complain so much :grimacing:

I would disagree. Leaving is already an easy way to derank. So if they want to go that route then they can get the ban and get on another account. I agree with the OP except they still can’t queue until their ban time is up. Then they should be stuck in a leaver queue for at least 5 matches and can’t group with anyone until their leaver flag is gone (which goes away after they play 5 in the leaver queue without leaving.)

edit: They also can only gain up to 5 or 10 SR to on a win but lose the normal amount on a loss.

They could simply pause the game for a limited time if someone has connection issues, which is pretty easy to code for competent devs. Its also possible to tell whether they left on purpose or not pretty easily, blizzard just doesn’t really care enough to code properly

1 Like

That punishment isn’t really a deferment though.

2 Likes

Since I see people complaining here like every second day about too hars leaver punishements, yes it is.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter. Leaving is leaving and should be dealt with harshly.

1 Like

Well it’s allready dealt enough.

1 Like

No, it’s not. They need to be harsh.

1 Like

Connection issues are not and should not be my problem. A permanent ban for the season once your internet drops you a couple of times should be taken as a sign that you need better internet, not that there’s an issue with the game

1 Like

Why do you feel so ?

Because they ruin the game for others.

All leavers should have their names boldly displayed after the conclusion of the game.

I report all leavers for gameplay sabotage and inactivity in the game.

Well i really rarely see any leaver in this game so it wont affect that much. Or do you feel that bcoz of leavers you are at X rank and can’t get any higer ?

1 Like