Leavers Huge Issue

No I can be 100% percent certain that anytime I go into comp I will not have an issue.

If there are bad storms in my area I don’t play comp because guess what there is a chance my connection will drop. It’s call having common sense and just a little common decency to respect others. Which I know is a foreign concept in our culture these days.

Like I said 3 years of playing and by using the simple above rules I have only DCed from 2 comp matches. The facts speak for themselves.

You still can’t be 100% sure, just stop it, you are embarassing yourself.

There could still be someone building a house on the next street and a maschine cuts the wrong cable. Or your internet provider ecounters a big system problem while you are playing. There is no 100% for nothing in life.

You can only try to do anything possible and use common sense to get your chances as high as possible. But saying you can be 100% sure is just stupid or being delusional on your part.

3 years and 2 dcs don’t prove your points, could also just be luck.

1 Like

See that is where you are wrong.

Facts do prove my point. Especially when the only evidence you have are hypothetical what if situations.

You get 2 DCs a season I am proposing, so if it happens once you are still ok just don’t let it happen again.

Second what I am proposing would only ban you for a single season, so again next season you would be back and hopefully a little wiser.

Lastly I don’t need to be 100% correct, being 99% correct is good enough in this instance, which is what I would be realistically across the entire player base.

You can ruin the game for the majority to caudal a small minority on people. It’s not fair to all of us.

Impossible.

Common sense doesn’t stop unscheduled Internet service connection disruptions, or unexpected hardware failures, or power blackouts, or something going awry with the game itself.

So not 100%, as expected. Stop trying to fool yourself.

It’s good that you’re not in game development because you’d be out of business faster than you can blink.

2 Likes

It’s not typically DPS that leave games, because they have to wait suspension time + queue time just to troll. It’s mostly tanks and supports because short queue times in my experience.

first match of today team leaves and its just me and 1 other person. competitive is seriously a joke!

1 Like

Just came here to say my last and onyl 3 games tonight all had leavers. 2 were on my team and both losses.

1 Like

Why did they leave?..

I have a leaver in like every 10 to 15th game. So it’s not too bad…
Leavers are annoying and it happens on both sides. So it is nothing that stops me from climbing.

Backfilling sadly won’t work. There are a lot of reasons why in theory it might sound good but in practice it would be a bad solution.

If the ai was any good in ow I’d say just put in a bot to fill the gap.

1 Like

Does it matter?

Is there any situation that makes it ok to leave?

Yes, people can leave because team is losing or because others were toxic to them, if team is winning there is usualy no reason to leave for anyone, except real life stuff of lost connection. You can avoid leaver by playing very well and securing wins=people are happy.

Real life situations like your dad who need medical help for example. Outside of these situation, no not really. Nobody should ever leave games because of mood.

You should not being leaving a comp game because you are losing or you perceive people as being mean.

Neither of those justify leaving a comp match.

1 Like

Sure I agree with that, its lame.