Leaver (?) 15 min suspension for watching replay during queue...?

EU. ZeroGravitas#2272. Started queue for DPS at 2021-03-16 13:19 with ticket (<12min down to 8), then launched into replay of previous match.

Exiting at 13:27 (8 minute later) I find I have a temporary suspension, counting down from 15 minutes. What gives?

But it hasn’t counted as one of my placement matches (should have been 3rd of this season for DPS). So I wasn’t launched into a match that I couldn’t see…?

I’ve also had the player list start screen fail to show, on other occasions, including the previous match, where I’d been watching a replay too. Are replays causing these issues?

1 Like

Had this happen just now

1. in queue for comp
  2. watching replay
  3. comp pops up
  4. i was already reaching for ESC key to exit that replay

result:
screen is stuck on “entering game”.
game sounds can be heard from other players.
15 min leaver penalty.

1 Like

Can confirm, this just happened. The replay was from a game where someone else idled out

1 Like

Still happens any updates?

1 Like

Same but I wasn’t watching a replay and I restarted my game because of the bug before I joined- I receive a loss and suspension for the match I didn’t play

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Competitive Match Disconnection And Temporary Ban. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

Hi, this is blizzard - your complaints are SUPER important to us - please wait as we never answer a single hard question on our forums for the ENTIRE time that OW2 has been out thus far.

Huzzah!~~

Game Master(probably)

1 Like