Leave game due to internet, rejoin, WIN, but still lose 50sr?

Dude the system will still punish them if them llelaving was a big issue.

It’s not going to make it more likely for people to leave?

I don’t think you understand it, noone is literally going to leave to get this “merit”

They’re literally losing more SR when the game is lost and when the game is won they win literally nothing?

You know that despite reconnecting within time could still cause issues. Without my system they would still be rewarded by getting actual SR. Because getting the penalty despite connecting within the said time is a bug…

They’re actually punished more, because this bug isn’t an actual punishment that always occurs.

Penalty would apply if they disconnected for longer than 2 minutes.
If they come back within those 2 minutes then they could still make up.
Though it could have had some impact on the game, so best thing you can do is not give them SR if they were out for longer than a minute and 30 seconds or something along the lines of that.

They don’t gain anything from disconnecting on purpose. It’s either get nothing or lose more instead of getting something and losing a normal amount.

Just had this happen to me. What Bullsh*t. Game crashes. I log back in asap and help my team to win the match only to lose 50sr.

Fair enough give me less sr or even none at all. But I joined back I DID have an impact on the rest of the match and yet I’m penalised as if I’d not come back at all.

I do wonder sometimes what the developers were smoking when they designed the matchmaking system. Smurf account throwing every game down to <500sr then ruining games for literally 1,000s of players on the way back up; Yeah that’s fine crack on… Game crashes and you rejoin after like 2 minutes and win the match; -50sr and a suspension for you o_O.

2 Likes

If your game ever crashes, don’t even bother coming back next time because you will be playing for nothing. At least that is the lesson from Blizzard that I had to learn the hard way.

I wish they changed the rules not because I dc very often, but because my teammates seem to. It would be nice if they had a reason to come back and try to help us win.

Learn from it smart blizzard encourages you to troll your teammates completely if you just get a dc. Why tf would anyone continue to play to help the teammates win when u don’t get a benefit and -50sr even when you win. It really is a flawed system. From now on I will just not rejoin when i see -50 sr sorry to all the 11 other people who want to have fun playing a nice match, say thanks to blizzard.