League Tokens for 2020 Clarification

Watching the promo video for League Tokens 2020, it says I need to watch on the app or website while logged in. Going to the website, logging in, and finding the live match, I have two options above the match. I have ‘YouTube Gaming’ and ‘Watch Online’. Clicking on either one takes me to the Overwatch League YouTube channel. Is this correct? The announcement video really makes it seem like it was to be hosted on their site. Does navigating to YouTube through either of those links count toward watch time? Or is there another dedicated screen on overwatchleague.com I’m suppose to be watchin from? I’m in Canada–I’ve also check the official release indication the promotion is available in Canada. Thanks.

Live matches will be on the landing page for Overwatchleague.com. Navigating away from the page will not count towards your tokens.

You will find answers to these questions and other tips in this guide:

this weekend and last week didnt recieve any new tokens, is there a limit or my account is bugged? I double check that I was logged on as before when I recivied tokens