LC-202: Unable to Connect on Cox Communications ISP

I wouldn’t recommend comp you get kicked randomly even if u make it in game I’ve lost 200sr this week

2 Likes

Started receiving this error just yesterday throughout today. I use cox in the Las Vegas area. My roommate also cannot connect. Granted it’s the same IP so could be the same issue. Not sure what the issue is but yeah I can’t get past the “entering game” phase of the loading screen. I am not on console though, I’m on PC. I’ve tried restarting computer/uninstalling-reinstalling/logging out of account etc…

I was able to log in fine a few hours ago. However, now I can’t get past the “connecting” screen. I get no error, it just stops trying to connect and gives me the log in screen.

This is on PC, and I’ve also got Cox.

1 Like

Same error, ISP Cox, Location San Diego.

I was able to play fine 2 days ago. Today I can’t get passed the login screen. I even tried disconnecting it and reconnecting my Blizzard account and PS4 login. I ran the looking glass test on the ps4 and it said 100% packet loss. I have no idea what that means.

Can’t get past LC-202 on PS4. Reset router, reinstalled game, cox communications, and all other games work.

I have COX and OW on PC and cannot connect. I opened a ticket and submitted the pathping, winmtr, lookingglass. I also connected through my VPN and when connected to the VPN I can connect with no issues (ping is usually 50-60 but going through VPN ping is 90ish).

Same problem with Cox, it goes away completely when using a VPN.

Same here. I have Cox in San Diego and haven’t been able to connect for weeks!

Try Disabling your network adapter then re-able it that fixed my problem

I just contact COX via Twitter about this issue. So far not getting anything from them. I too also have COX as my ISP and have been having this issue going for the past 2 weeks but now I can’t log in at all and keep getting “Lost connection to game server (LC-202)”.

I have to say this is a very unique issue as it is only affecting one game. Yet the fact of the matter is that it has been going on for this long and still hasn’t been resolved. Personally I wish I had Google as my ISP, but COX got in the way of that.

Hacker Voice: I’m in.

Got a free VPN real quick and that worked. Limited data and bad latency make it not an option or a solution.

It let me in normally. I went into the training range a few times to get some IPs: 24.105.40.140
Afterwards, the tracert on each one got to hop 7 from my first one posted above (137.221.69.35), then timed out after that.

I was able to play for an hour with no problems.

I’ve played many hours with no issues since this started (after multiple login attempts each time) . But I have disconnected in comp hero select twice. Both times when looking at career profiles.

I should add, ps4, cox, arizona

Hi there friends,

From our end it looks like these issues with PS4 on Cox may be resolving. Can you confirm that these errors have stopped?

/Nathardrick

Yesterday it was fixed I thought. But today the error code is still there. I can log in after 2 attempts however

is it fixed i want to know if its worth my time to reinstall overwatch?

I haven’t had log-in problems for a few days.

1 Like

I have been able to login with no issues for a few days.