LC-202 error code solutions

I’m a college student. Few weeks back, OW worked fine on my ps4. Now, i get the LC-202 error code no matter what solution i try. I’ve disconnected and reconnected my account, tested my internet, nothing works. My roommate is able to play the game just fine, though he is using a wired connection. I don’t think that’s the issue, though, because when i am at home, i also use a wireless connection.

I ran the looking glass test on my console, and the results seem fine - but even if it wasn’t, that still doesnt explain why my roommate is able to connect, given we’re on the same network. I need ideas while i wait for the GMs to respond to my ticket.

Maybe the wireless there is not as good as your home equipment, but it does sound like you already figured out the issue if that’s the only difference.

that would make sense, but i was playing just fine on a wireless connection only a few weeks back. and it’s just overwatch in particular - any other game that requires an internet connection works just fine.

Unfortunately, I can’t test your network from here for signal strength. It could be the other games aren’t as sensitive to packet loss or slow responses, it’s hard to say. There might be new interference on the network nearby, like new devices, microwaves, etc.