Latest QP Matches Show DPS Still Need to be Forced into 2-2-2

Just because they aren’t “meta” doesn’t mean that they are not good or a way to play.

GOATs was dead before 2-2-2 was announced, it was becoming bunker due to all the nerfs GOATs got.

It’s also possible that I’ll be a pro genji one day, but I’m not counting on it.

Not if it is unavailable

you gotta think, people know that 222 is coming, so they’re trying to play dps when queue times are “normal”(low)

“Hey guys, I need this casual game mode to be as intense and composed as comp!”

“Then go play comp?”

“nO i NeEd Qp To Be ExAcTlY lIkE cOmP”

1 Like

And if we know Arcade like we do, it’ll just be Mystery QP with QP Classic “coming soon” and never actually showing up.

QP is getting a role queue (AFAIK) in September. Along with that will come “Classic QP”, which will be just like QP now.

ITS QP, go play comp for the love of the gods.

QP = quick play, not 30 min matches like comp.

Want to level your account, without the headache, enjoy if for what it is, a simple play style for everyone to have FUN and not the toxic hellhole that is comp.

But I guess, this is OW, everyone play mode is a toxic hellhole if people don’t agree with your opinion.

1 Like

This will be a hit and miss like more modes they put into Arcade,

I’m hoping it’ll be a hit & staple like Mystery Heroes

the hell??
no one needs to be forced to play what they don’t feel comfortable with.

Sounds like Trump xD

Literally every rule in every game ever forces the players to do something. Gravity forces you to do something.

It is a loose definition of force. I do what I want and they ain’t no stopping me.

You missed a trick.

You should have said Gravity is a weak force.

1 Like

Why does QP need to be 222? Because suppose you want to learn how to play a new tank before you go into Comp… if you’re a tank with 5 dps, you actually are not learning any skills with the new tank that can translate to a competitive game. So with 222 in QP you can get a decent team where you can learn the new role knowing you’ll have a couple healers, DPS, and tanks.

As an aside, I don’t really understand the thinking in QP where people want to play what they want to play even if they lose horribly. Losing isn’t particularly fun.

Or you could just learn jn competitive. A trial by fire. The flames of your teammates roasting your ineptitude will double your growth value.

having fun is wrong now i see

its officially perm now team megadodo!

sadly, the statements you appear to be referring to say no such thing

see: NEWS: Arcade Menu to get SEVEN modes soon / Quick Play Classic Permanent & Achievements - #18 by Megadodo-11847