šŸŸ Last try to guess Logically about the Little Surprise (Highlighted: No Dev Update)

I think the most likely guess Iā€™ve seen is either some new base cosmetics, or the OWl viewer (but that might need a dev update?)

I still stand by the idea that it might be a map without a dev update, but thatā€™s a guess.

All maps have had a Dev updateā€¦ so no

Wait guys, i just realized

It is a possibility that there will be no dev update for the OWL viewer,
since there was one already introducing it, i doubt they will do TWO dev updates about the same thing

Yes they would, cause they never really explained the features.

Maybe itā€™s more options for custom games. It would be great for people who enjoy them but small enough to not need a dev update.

they could always do it via Forum post,

new owl skin hitting publicā€¦
owl viewer back?
ho yea, mercy buff.

If your stretching it too much likely, likely not it.

There's a snake in my boot! - YouTube

Story update. tencharacters

You mean News Article or Comic. (unless they do something like the Doomfist anime introā€¦ but that would be again stretching it.)

They were impressed with the thing BOB did, so have given him a Worldā€™s #1 Omnic mug

Would add an Overwatch related jokeā€¦ but currently dry.

wait is that a punā€¦

Why yesā€¦ all the current Overwatch jokes are Ashe.

ā€œDrumsā€

lol i hope this.

just like last year.

Pretty sure I said it in your other thread, but we havenā€™t had a dev update specifically for a map in over a year if memory serves, so not getting one this week doesnā€™t disqualify that, and is what Iā€™m expecting.

We will likely hear something by Thursdayā€¦ but we will see.

You want attention. I get it. So does everyone.

But the whole ā€œtrick people into thinking Blizzard responded here by using a blue emojiā€ thing is pretty shady. You know itā€™s going to catch peopleā€™s eye at first glance, but youā€™re deliberately misleading just like the fake accounts on Twitter that have blue emoji at the end of their username.

Please quit it.

Cough New Story! Is this the little surprise?!