Lagging/Disconnects in Archives, while normal gameplay is just fine

Ever since the launch of Storm Rising i’ve had major lag spikes (teleporting, etc.) with my ping showing between 100-180 and fluctuating wildly in all of the Archive missions. This happens in at least 80% of the match with me getting booted to menu 2-3 times a mission, then popping back into the mission. This is NOT the case in quickplay and other Arcade modes where I encounter a nice steady latency of 60. What is going on? It looks like i’m connecting to Ord1 for everything. I really want to play the new mission without the constant lag.

What is going on? The Archives missions worked great for me in the previous years…

1 Like

You’re losing 1% of your data between your computer and your modem/router. This should be 0%. But your bigger problem is that you’re seeing a 450ms ping spike on your ISP lines, along with 1-2% packet loss. They’re likely going to send a tech out to look this over once you call them.

Do you happen to have a Netgear router? PVE DISCONNECT ISSUE SOLVED - If you have a Netgear R6220 router, read this