Lag spike every minute

Hi all,
This is my first time posting on forum, usually when I google my problems I’m able to fix them, but this time I didn’t find a solution. So I recently moved and setup my PC at new place, when I try to play OW I get lag spike every single minute. My usual ping is 20 and sometimes 40, it would spike up to 200-220 every minute for 3-5 seconds and then drop back. It happens so frequent and basically makes the game unplayable at this point…

I tested some other online games on Steam and they were all fine, and all my other devices are able to use wifi with no problem so I don’t think it’s an internet issue. I tried scan and repair OW game files but the same thing still happens.

Please let me know what you think would fix it… I wanna finish S15 placements before it ends…

Try supplying a WinMTR and paste the result in a blockquote. This way Blizzard may be able to determine what is causing the higher ping.

As OrangeLion had mentioned, we’ll want to get a WinMTR test ran while you’re having issues in-game. If you’re unable to post links, you can get past the restriction by encasing it in a set of ``` (on the tilde key) like so:
```
WinMTR Results
```

The game fixed itself somehow… when I logged in this morning and tried to get those traceroutes it stopped giving me the lags… I’ll send them in next time I encounter those lags, thanks!

Sure thing, glad its working now!

I have the same issue.
Everytime the minute changes, a lag or a jerk occurs in game.
I even watched the clock, once the minute changes the lag occurs.