Lúcio's Ult Tweaks

Hi, I’m new to the workshop scene. I’d like to know if it’s possible to apply a “boop area” when Lúcio uses his ult, so anyone from the enemy team in that radius would be booped, but no damage would be dealt. And I’d also like to know if there’s a way to make him kill an enemy when he uses his ult on top of another character, like in the december 2021 lab update. Thanks.

rule(“Lucio Ultimate Throw”)
{
event
{
Ongoing - Each Player;
All;
Lúcio;
}

conditions
{
	Is Using Ultimate(Event Player) == True;
}

actions
{
	Wait(0.600, Ignore Condition);
	Wait Until(Is True For Any(Event Player, Is In Air(Event Player) == False), 99999);
	Damage(Players Within Radius(Event Player, 2, Opposite Team Of(Team Of(Event Player)), Surfaces And Enemy Barriers), Event Player,
		500);
	Start Accelerating(Players Within Radius(Event Player, 10, Opposite Team Of(Team Of(Event Player)), Surfaces And Enemy Barriers),
		Vector(0, 10, 0), 200, 60, To World, Direction Rate and Max Speed);
	Wait(0.050, Ignore Condition);
	Stop Accelerating(All Players(All Teams));
}

}

This is just one method, if you have other rules accelerating other players you might want to set any players in that radius to a variable
If you want to add a rule that deals damage when lucio lands on the opponents head, you can add this:
actions
{
Damage(Players Within Radius(Event Player, 2, Opposite Team Of(Team Of(Event Player)), Surfaces And Enemy Barriers), Event Player,
500);
}

I can recommend using “apply impulse” instead.

I tried copying this and I’m not getting it to work. Is there something I’m not doing correctly? The Only thing not in my code is the (Event Player) == False), 99999; . That part seems to go away after entering it.

Instead of this:

Try this:

Wait Until(Not(Is In Air(Event Player)), 99999);

You’ve literally helped me so much already, I’m gonna hug you <3 tysm for taking time to help

1 Like