Koreans are gigachads

Korea number1 Korea diamond is NA GM ngl they’re absolute units always remember there’s a Korean with the same rank as you who’s 10x better then you, fighting strong!!!

7 Likes

I hate to say it but this is probably true. The equivalent rank of Korean master player is probably a top 500 EU.

True lol

20 characters

Language barrier is a big problem in eu.

1 Like

cheating is also rampant (and culturally accepted) in korea and china due to parents forcing the idea of “being the best no matter what” even if that means cheating and facing punishment for it.

1 Like

Except asian countries were the first to force draw if known hackers are in the game. NA players didnt care as long as it was a free win.

1 Like

That’s not how you spell “Russia,” comrade.

Russia may have been on the winning side in World War One but they themselves lost that war.

They could have but they didnt. Which means they lost ww1.

2 Likes

Bro this is Overwatch not history class

My biggest problem with them is they dont speak english

I wouldn’t say it’s culturally accepted to cheat in games in Korea as they have the hardest laws in the world against cheating in games. There’s lots of people that been slapped with insane fines not to mention prison time facing up towards 5 years.

There’s also many prevention methods like requiring people to use their social security number and so on.

You are right about the being pressured part though which probably is why some people still choose to cheat in a country where big brother is watching for real and being caught have a lot more consequences than just being banned from the game.

“culturally accepted” probably wasn’t the right term for what I was trying to get across. I guess it’s more like peer pressured into doing so as being bad at anything is harshly criticized and can get you ostracized from family and friends. It’s a cultural thing in Asian countries.

The whole “why aren’t you a doctor yet” or “asian mom” stereotype that just so happens to be true a lot of the time.