Kittens cost me 78sr

Was playing comp last night, on a big losing streak, finally start winning a game and my connection dies, reconnected to the game and, 20 seconds later connection dies again. Got suspended for 30 minutes, browsing the internet while waiting for the ban to pass, internet seemed ok, a little slow but working ok. I play another game after practice range seemed to be ok, normal ping ect. In the comp game I had nearly 200 ping and a load of packet loss, so I played Mercy instead of Ana because it’s 100 times easier to play while you’re lagging.

Was doing diagonositics on the home network and noticed the download speed was only 1226kbps, and the upload only 108kbs. So I checked the cables and there was a chunk of phone line cable that was only together by a few tiny copper wires, that two kittens ate through…

My worst comp season ever, got even worse by 2 little kittens, but can’t stay mad at them :slight_smile:

43 Likes

Kittens: Cute made real, with razorblades attached.

15 Likes

Yeah my cousins dog unplugged my pc once. That costed 50sr as well.

3 Likes

Somebody give me the picture of the obunga cat!

23 Likes

Mine is only 750 and no kittens have chewed through my internet cords :frowning:

3 Likes

Just found out my duo got banned because everyone in the game mass reported him because i dc’d… great report system we have.

2 Likes

Oh noes I hope the kittens are alright! I used to have a bird who would chew anything she could reach. You’d think, keep her away from the cords, it’s simple, right? Man, do they have a way of managing to grab ahold of something in the half a second you are distracted :joy: I’ve also had my cat ult for me many times, as well as hit other buttons or just generally block my view. Pet feels man, gotta love em but they don’t understand what we are doing!

Sorry though, on a more related note to your post, I don’t think Blizzard reverses these kinds of things. There’s a reason they give you several strikes and an increasing penalty timer. It sucks if you have an accident or two but just be very careful until the season ends so you don’t get a season ban. I know, it sucks, but it’s in place for those people who regularly leave games so it’s like, sorry you got caught in the crossfire so to speak

1 Like

I see the enemy team used Bridgette’s super assassin squad.

2 Likes

I just report stuff like that and move on with my day. Can’t let negativity slow you down! :smile:

Aww, that sucks. :frowning:

My friend had a particularly savage (but adorable) orange kitten that looooved to chew on wires. So one day we set up this hilarious redneck system with wires tacked to the upper walls like Christmas lights to keep them out of reach. XD Even put the surge protector up there. Lol You might could try that? XP

Kitty in question, btw:

Her name was Sugar. She passed away a couple years ago, sadly. :frowning:

8 Likes

I feel you. I lost a game once because my cat knocked over my coffee cup and spilled piping hot coffee all over my lap and keyboard.

This is the punk who did it:

3 Likes

I once had a cat that just LOVED eating all kinds of cables-
I put some Tabasco on them and after a few tries she gave up on chewing everything up.
Maybe usefull for you if it will happen more often =)

Chewed up cables tend to have weird behaviors. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a CATastrophe. Catnarok is clearly upon us, make your peace and sign away your worldly belongings to your cats in the will. They MIGHT spare your immortal soul if you do.

2 Likes

Omg it’s so cute. I couldn’t even be mad … even with third-degree burns. :rofl:

Also this thread is using up all my likes. XD

2 Likes

It’s the internet. Cats rule the internet even more than they ruled Ancient Egypt. Everybody knows this, though some are in denial about it. They’ll see the light.

1 Like

yeah. also had 5 kittens (down to 3) and they LOVE to chew on wires.

luckily the computer cables are all hidden away.

1 Like

My Diablo III Guildmaster has a cat that is pure evil. He attacks everything. Once, he attacked another cat while it was going to the bathroom.

His name is Spartacus. I titled him “Spartacus, Consecrator of Suffering” and the name stuck. My guild master actually calls him that when he’s getting into trouble. xD

2 Likes

My kitten accidentally caused a friend to lose 3mil currency in a MMO cause they jumped on his lap and caused him add extra digit in Auction House.
Back then that took months to farm.

1 Like

Let’s face it, cats could pounce on the nuclear launch button and nuke Detroit, and still get their saucer of milk in the evening.

That’s the secret of cats: they can get away with ANYTHING.

4 Likes