[Kison] White screen crash

I also have same error, keep White screen, I’ve got banned 24h for keep quitting. NVIDIA 1070 notebook, just overwatch can make that happen. I tried reinstall driver, game, even Windows system.

Howdy Kison,

Can you provide your DxDiag?

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  5. Paste the DXdiag into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the “preformated text” button (</>). That’ll make the information much more readable.
It should look like this.

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

It’s too long for pasting in this post. that’s the link. Thank you for help
pastebin(dot)com/iiapwbGk

Are you using a TeamSpeak overlay? It might be the issue. There’s also another app called Au_.exe that you might want to look into. Could be a number of things.

1 Like

So I need uninstall teamspeak ? cause I tried not run teamspeak, and I didn’t use teamspeak overlay. just run ow but white screen. I will try to search what is Au_.exe, I don’t know what it is either.

TeamSpeak might have an overlay option causing this, but otherwise, there are no errors specific to the Overwatch client in your report. I think a malware scan might be a good idea, and beyond that, open a ticket with the staff so they can collect more info and hopefully point you in the right direction.

Hi Thanks for the replay. I’ve checked the running process and there is nothing call au_.exe. I am using teamspeak but I didn’t install the teamspeak overlay. It happen ramdomly. I tried to re-install and only install the basic driver but the issue still presenting. i will try to open a ticket, thank you for your help!!!

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Lewwy - Crash Issues