Kiriko Sukajan skin still locked in game after claiming

for me it’s already 8 days since i click claim :smiling_face_with_tear: still locked

1 Like

Hey guys. little update. So i claimed the new kiriko knife spray from the new twitch drop set. GOT IT IN SECONDS. literally claimed. opened ow. and its there. STILL NO SKINN. what is this

yeah , same here. claimed the spray and got it instantly in game. still no skin after 9 days
EDIT: after 10 days the skin finally unlocked for me .

1 Like

Yup same for me its been over 7 days. Got the voice line and no skin. My friend on the other hand got it right away:/ i have claimed both a week ago. Reconnected my accounts on both twitch and battle.net. This is really disappointing.

I GOT MY DONUT CHARM LETS GOOOOOOO… o and still no skin… yaaa this is doomed D:.

Well, I did end up getting mine in-game today - so about 10 days total. I hope everyone else does as well.

At least on my end, can confirm I finally got the skin after 11 days, drops have never been this bad for me before lmao, I’m dreading this next set ;-;

Guys, I got the skin too and waited 12 days.
I’m also worried about the next Drop…

Can confirm I also had the skin unlock over night after 11 days.

Checked my account recently and the Sukajan skin is now unlocked after 11 days of claiming it and after having all of the other Twitch Drop rewards unlocked for Kiriko before finally getting the Sukajan skin.

Best of luck with your Drops! Hope yours unlocks soon

Got it yesterday. It sure took a while but I have it now.

It has been almost a month and i still havent received the Kiriko skin nor the voice line. Battle.net and twitch were connected to each other and even if i disconnected them and connected them again, i still didnt get the skin nor the voice line.Idk what to do anymore.

It’s been a month for me and I still don’t have anything. No skin, no voiceline, no donut. :confused: This is ridiculous.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.