Kiriko Sukajan skin still locked in game after claiming

Nice/terrible to see I’m not the only one.

Same here, claimed it 2 days ago and still haven’t gotten either to this day.

1 Like

I as well received the voice line but did not receive the skin 60 hrs after the claim of both at once.

I have the same problem. Three days and nothing.

same here i didnt get anything even after waiting

1 Like

More than 2 days ago claimed and still nothing, all the connections are made, haven’t tried to unlink and link since I think it might break things even more :smiley:

Hello, someone at @Blizzard ? please halp us :pray:

1 Like

Claimed both the skin and voiceline at the same time 3 days ago and still nothing.

@Blizzard please help us out?

I’m still waiting too ;___;

also missing mine
blizzard are we just stuck cause there are so many drops?

I got the voice line but never got the skin even tho I claimed it as well

Me too please help I want to collect all Kiriko skins :cry:

I also have this issue. Twitch says it is an issue on blizzards end. I have a support ticket in, but i doubt that they will resolve the issue.

I also had the same problem.
Still can’t get Kiriko Sukajan skin in the game since October 8th,
I reported the problem to Blizzard customer service on the same day and they couldn’t solve the problem.
I upload the attached file to prove the account is correct, but they ignore it.
And said it was a Twitch problem and I had to report the problem on Twitch…
It was a really BAD Drop experience this time.

Same here ! Kinda sucks that they haven’t addressed it yet tbh.

My kiriko skin hasn’t been given to me either

Wow i thought i was the only one. I got the voice line but no skin :confused: how does this even work??? I claimed the skin in twitch and have not received for over 5 days… please fix this

Yeah I only have the voiceline. This is day 5 when I claimed it and still no skin

I actually created a ticket with Blizzard Support, and was directed to the forums. I am not sure if this is being worked on at the same time as the missing OW1 cosmetics, coins, and other related content, but it definitely needs to be noted by Blizzard Support and the dev team that missing these Twitch drops is not an isolated incident. Hopefully this will be addressed soon.

That being said, I am sure the devs are going crazy with the current workload. So even with the issues, I think it is important to be patient and thankful for their hard work.

1 Like

October 13, still no drop ,some people said that after a maintenance update they got the skin but I didn’t get anything yet there is an update in the next 3 to 5 hours lets hope for the best

I’m also having this issue. I got the voice line a couple days ago, but still have not received the skin.