Kiriko Sukajan skin still locked in game after claiming

I claimed this skin yesterday after watching 6 hours of OW 2 gameplay on twitch. Everything checked out on that end but when I logged into the game the skin was still locked. I waited to check again this morning and the skin is still locked in the game. I’m not sure what else to do. Any suggestions?

Update:

I checked my connections in my BNET account and apparently I was only connected to the twitch app and didn’t have my twitch account connected to my BNET account yet. This is very confusing because the other day when I went to connect my twitch to my BNET it looked like it connected my account. I don’t even know why its an option to connect to the twitch app considering the app doesn’t work anymore it seems. Anyway, after connecting my twitch account to my BNET account and restarting the game, the skin is STILL locked even though I claimed the skin last night.

11 Likes

Same. It says I claimed it yesterday and it still has yet to come in approximately 30hrs later. What’s weird for me is that I have the voice line in game but not the skin.

11 Likes

Same story here. Hope it’ll work out somehow.

2 Likes

Edit: It appeared in game.

Just wanted to update that it finally unlocked for me in game some time yesterday late evening. It seemed to show up somewhere around the time I unlocked the Hinotori skin in the battle pass because when I unlocked that skin I went to the hero page for Kiriko and saw the Sukajan skin unlocked there too.

1 Like

I also watched 6 hours of stream got the voice line not the skin that was 2 days ago I even made a new twitch account and watched ANOTHER 6 hours and still no skin and yes I switched the connection in my account settings I don’t know what else I should do I’ve done everything write a ticket that has been out for more than a day with no reply gone to reddit but no one give a flying f and gone as far as to watch another 6 hours with no results this is so frustrating and I honestly don’t care anymore kriko can stay default skin for the whole ow2 cycle for all I care.

1 Like

Make sure you connect your twitch account under connections in your BNET account settings and not the twitch app. For me it looked like I connected the twitch app instead of my account when I did it. I would double check your connections section in your BNET account to make sure its there. Also did you claim the skin under the twitch drops sections on their site after watching for the 6 hours?

1 Like

in my twitch account its connected to blizzard , in my BNET account its connected to twitch it even has my name in twitch written there I even made 2 account and connected both of them when I watched 12 HOURS 6 per account to get the skin no luck tho I’m honestly so mad that I lost interest this is blizzard at its finest .

My drops been claimed for 2 days now and still nothing, same as above with the voiceline being unlocked immediately after but no skin. Have checked connections and made sure it was twitch connected rather than the app. Anything else I can try?

same here, all my connections are correct, only received the voiceline, eventhough i claimed both the skin and voiceline, restarted the game numerous times, still nothing…

2 Likes

i’m having the same problem. got the voice line pretty quickly , but have been waiting for the skin 48+ hours now.

Same problem here. Voiceline is unlocked but no sights of skin. Everything’s connected fine but skin doesn’t unlock…

2 Likes

Same problem for me too

I did everything right.
But still nothing.
I afraid that I wont get it :confused:

Same here, got the voice line but not the Sukajan skin. It´s 48 hs so far.

Got my BNET account linked to Twitch account in my PC, tried disconnecting and re-connecting but the issue remains.

Same Here

I did everything right but it’s still locked

Same problem here, even after relinking a 3rd time.

I got the skin but still haven’t gotten the voice line and I claimed these drops on Friday night.

same problem here been 24h and haven’t received it