Killcam bug in random deathmatch

So with the launch of the random deathmatch, something went wrong with the killcams, as far as I know this has only happened in that gamemode. Correct me if I’m wrong.
After you get killed and press skip killcam the screen goes black then the killcam starts playing anyways and the skip killcam prompt comes up again but doesn’t work. Now the killcam plays fully but because it started later than usual it extends past the respawn time, this results in your character spawning but you not being able to see anything although you can control them. There’s been multiple occasions where before I got my vision back, I had died again.
I think this happens if you press skip killcam too fast or while holding another button but I don’t know that for sure. Anyways I thought it might be important to notify everyone and see if others had the same problem.

I have noticed the same problem. Idk if the gamemode will stick around long enough for the devs to do anything about it tho.

1 Like

I have also dealt with this. Character spawns while the kill cam is playing, kill cam WONT go away so you’re a sitting duck, or a random duck if you randomly mash buttons.

1 Like

Hopefully this doesn’t sound redundant but I just found this post and I wanted to report this bug very much still exists and I am experiencing it daily.
I asked around in chat and it looks like there are a number of others who are experiencing the same problems.
Hope this is being looked into, thanks.

1 Like