Kill the Moth Gamemode

I posted this a while back but I wanted to see if anyone has had any progress making this or would be willing to do so.

I’m not very proficient at making workshop modes but I thought a cool idea would be to have a mode where mercys are all scaled down to be as small as possible using valkyrie and then have them against one large reinhardt or something.

Maybe increase valk speed do they are even more annoying and it could be hilarious mode.

Essentially an elimination mode where its 2 vs 10, with 10 miniature mercys flying around like annoying moths with the other 2 trying to kill them. And also having to be careful that the moths dont rez each other.

2 Likes

Then this might be the perfect time to learn workshop.

3 Likes

I mean, I’d love to play it, but I’m not that interested that I would learn workshop for a gamemode id play like once.

Creating workshop games is usually not that hard to do, but it takes a lot of effort (depending on the complexity of course). Repeatedly testing stuff, fiddling around with vectors, etc.

So you either want to invest this effort to create a gamemode you think would be fun or you don’t. But don’t expect someone else to bother with it in the second case.

1 Like

Ok, then thats just the case.

Like I said, I thought it would be fun, but I don’t care enough to bother learning how to use workshop to make a gamemode ill play like once.