Kicked from server during comp match

I was in the middle of a competitive match and I got kicked from the server. When I tried to get back to the main menu I was told “In Queue: 20 players ahead of you” when I got to the main menu it wouldn’t let me rejoin the match. Now my SR is going to drop because the server kicked me.

If it had been a server issue, the other players would have been removed and the match would no longer exist (which would mean no “Rejoin Match” button would be available). But in either case (your fault or the server), the SR penalty is applied.

More info:

11hrs ago
://twitter.com/hashtag/Bnet?src=hashtag_click)] We’re currently investigating an issue affecting our authentication servers, which may result in failed or slow login attempts.

10hrs ago
://twitter.com/hashtag/Bnet?src=hashtag_click)] The login issues have been resolved. Thanks for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience.

The “Rejoin match” option was there. No matter what I tired to do I wasn’t able to rejoin. I even tried going into an AI match and it loaded in. How am I supposed to enjoy a game where I get penalized for trying to rejoin after I was kicked. I don’t ever leave a comp match. Even if the other 5 team members leave I still stay. I don’t care about losing its a smaller loss than the penalty.

1 Like

I don’t disagree, but your opinion won’t be heard by developers in the troubleshooting forum. If you wanna make sure they see it, post in #competitive-discussion.

I don’t work at Blizzard, and I figure everyone can see the news stream on their website/Twitter.

Please stop having this discussion which does not pertain to troubleshooting for the OP. I have removed my interactions with you because they don’t really fall within forum guidelines for tech support, and neither does your reply. Stop alerting OP with this conversation.