Kicked from ranked games + ban for no reason

A few days ago, i was playing in ranked mod with a premade team, and at the begining of the round, me and all my team went back to the menu, the loading screen of overwatch appear and a red message saying “can’t connect to the servers” was written, a short time after loading, the menu of overwatch come back with a message saying that i left the game, and, i got a 10 minutes ban and 60 ranked points removed !
I wasnt afk, not doing anything wrong, it bother me a lot actually since this is the second time that this happend and i dont want to get perma-ban or whatever could happend if i get banned too often.
I dont know where that problem come from, but i need it to end

The lost connection to the server" error appears when your game client completely looses connection to the Overwatch Game Servers. This can happen even if your internet connection does not drop. Please note all disconnections and crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately, so avoid Competitive Play if this is happening frequently. If you need help troubleshooting your connection begin with these steps:

Hi, thanks for answering me
My connexion was very stable and internet was working on every other devices, so i really don’t think that this problem come from my internet connexion.