Kicked from Ranked game and couldn't join back

So I just got in a ranked game with my friend and got kicked out 2min into it. It wasn’t my Network Connection bcause it was stable at this moment and had no problems overall. In fact when I restarted the game, I couldn’t join the match back? It’s not listed on replays either and I hope you guys fix this.

2 Likes

the same thing just happend to me my friend stayed in the game and said that me and another player in our team (we were the two player that performed the best in the game and were stomping) sudently got removed from the game and we couldn’t join, the game continued for my friend in 3vs5 while i didn’t get any leave penality and it accted like i never launched a ranked game at all it was very weird.

2 Likes

Yes, this just happened to me too just now. I am quite upset. I hope they notice and fix this soon. I also got kicked from a King’s Row game, and not only that, but we were winning too! :frowning:

1 Like

Happened here too. Just normal Overwatch Patches effing us over. :sob:

2 Likes

Yeah happened to me 3 times now…

1 Like

Here is a link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Competitive Match Disconnection And Temporary Ban.