Kicked from game when connection Australian server from UAE

Hi, me and my friends play on Xbox. Three of them are in UAE and I’m in Australia. Whenever we try and find a game, regardless of who’s host, it puts us in the Australian server where I connect fine but they never connect and they lose SR everytime. If we have just one more person from outside UAE, we get put in either Bahrain, European or occasionally Asian servers without any issues.
But if its just me (Australia) and three of them (UAE), we get Australian servers and they get kicked.
I know I cant change my server on XBOX but I really want to play with my friends. This doesn’t work on both Ranked or social

Regards,

Mustafa

Unfortunately this is a complicated situation when it involves multiple players, and I recommend locating a viable VPN app available for Xbox Live that can help redirect your connection to the Bahrain datacenter from your end.

Please make sure to test in non-Competitive modes, penalties cannot be reversed for any reason.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.