Kicked from game and banned for no reason

I was playing in a comp game shortly after my 8h ban due to my friend using my account and disconnecting. Whilst the game was in play about 10min in the game I was kicked for playing the game normally and being active. There was no warning and no countdown. It was even mid fight. I hope I get this resolved and if possible could have my account unbanned if not thank you for you’re attention

1 Like

just wait it out.

you got kicked cuz . your friend got dc-ed this is how the system works.

if you or your friend do not have a stable internet pls don’t play comp or risk getting banned/suspended

1 Like

It might be an issue with your internet connection but it might also be an issue with Blizzard’s servers incorrectly filling matches, resulting in the disconnection and temporary ban bug. A link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Competitive Match Disconnection And Temporary Ban. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Bumping because it’s relevant.
I will assume the issue still exists.
I was kicked from the server mid-game while being active and got a 15 min suspension. I have a very good internet connection. It shouldn’t penalize us for server issues.

1 Like

I hate this game and the devs who act like their bright idea of punishing people for DCing is a good thing. If your only solution is “don’t play comp” you have a dev team with lackluster programming ability. Plenty of other games don’t punish you for disconnecting and its so pathetic that blizzard does.

1 Like