Kick back and enjoy the return of the Overwatch Summer Games!

Kick back and enjoy the return of the Overwatch Summer Games!

The Summer Games are back with hot new content, weekly rewards to earn, and the return of Lúcioball!

View Full Article

18 Likes

Thanks for the heads up.

2 Likes

stares at sigma

OH NO HES HOT

5 Likes

Summer Games is back. Yay?

New cosmetics is nice, I suppose.

2 Likes

Sym, Mei, Ashe, Phara, Orisa, Sigma, Winston and Hanzo, favoritism served (Except Sym).

2 Likes

Makes me wonder how they gonna handle new heroes’ events cosmetics in ow2

Thanks for not listening to the fans about Lucioball! Theres a thread with hundreds of responses and thousands of views talking about how stupid it is that you FORCE your BS pinball lucio into copa, but instead of allowing both classic lucioball AND remix so everyone wins, you guys are (as always) unwilling to do the simplest things to improve the quality of your game. Thank god OW2 will be here in the next few years though right?!

9 Likes

I dont think ow2 is gonna fix lucioball though

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see this Orisa stuff I’ve heard about!

nah, nothing will fix lucioball sadly. This and the PvE modes are the only modes in this game that are any fun at all (its sad that the workshop arcades are the only thing keeping the game at all interesting) so OW2 should be fun. When they finish it in 2028.

At leas the skins are good.

4 Likes

I never knew I needed Referisa until today. Heck yeah!

1 Like

The skins are all great, my favorites being Mei and Orisa as the top two, but Sigma (with that beard) and Ashe are not far behind at all

Ok but what about a region selector in game?

On the launcher it still has those options but they don’t work anymore…

1 Like

Orisa skin was an instant buy. Easiest 3000 credits spent

2 Likes

Bull Demon’s so good that I managed to hold off scooping up Ref immediately, but as soon as I unlock it normally, I’m using it.

1 Like

What is pinball Lucio?
You mean the barriers? Cus I like them, makes it more fun.

They literally could not do that
There’s already like 6 people playing Copa Lucioball at any given time past the 4 day mark.
With 2 versions youd be looking at like 20 minute queues or something, and why do that.

Yeah. The pillars that 1 out of every 50 lucioball players liked haha.

And they absolutely could do that. Because the people who enjoy Copa would play Copa. The people like you who enjoy the pinball pillar madness will play that. And if the queues for one or the other are as terrible as you think they’ll be (which they won’t), then it shows that mode doesn’t work (like comp elimination).

1 Like

I’m outraged that they added that to comp, I didn’t play it last year for the same reason.

2 Likes

Same. Ive played copa every year, my friends and I look forward to it so much. We talk about it all the time. Then last year happened and the whole mode is dead now

1 Like