Keep getting disconnected though no maintenance going on

I keep being kicked from games saying iv disconnected, but then sometimes I get reconnected and I’m still in the game standing in the same spot I was standing with the same stats. Other times I just get sent to the log in menu that doesn’t work. I know its not my internet because my sister and I will play at the same time on the same internet and it only happens to me, also I don’t get kicked from discord and the youtube videos I watch still play. This will happen to me a lot and then randomly stop for a few weeks and then come back. Also overwatch is the only game this happens to me in any other online game I play I don’t have this problem

3 Likes

same problem ever since season 3 happened this keep happening to me

3 Likes

Linking my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Competitive Match Disconnection And Temporary Ban. Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

fn game just banned me for the whole season I hope I can still get my rewards… I never leave comp but this fn server they just wouldn’t bother fixing it… they ill just add new skin and that’s it, that’s what OW2 is all about… more skins and no bug fix

1 Like

That’s unfortunate but not at all surprising. This bug has yet to be addressed by the Devs and I highly doubt it’ll resolve itself on its own. So until the Devs confirm they have fixed it, I’d just avoid competitive altogether.

Happened today in QP but affected two of our 4-stack. Both disconnected, reconnected and then disconencted again at the exact same time.

1 Like