Just So Ya'll Know

The doomfist change, literally changes nothing. Ya’ll can stop freaking out as if doom is about to become some S Tier hero…

The most it helps out with is nano doom. Outside of that? All it means is that doom gets to come out of ult a bit sooner just to do a solid 15 damage and get CC spammed quicker.

6 Likes

I think it will allow him to wait for his cooldowns and then not disengage with the ultimate but go in for a kill and then using his abilities to get out - I do not have a problem with it → on paper.

Before I will say something against it/for it I will take a look at the changes in more detail - maybe even if they make it onto the live servers, since the Experimental Card gamemode is not played by a lot lot people.

1 Like

Thing is, he’ll get CC spammed and focused down all the same as he lands. He’ll get his abilities sure but he aint gon be able to use em so it does nothing, outside of nano doom

6 Likes

People are going to soon to realize that they can use this buff to his or her advantage.

His ultimate was already used more so for “relocating” purposes. With these changes, as before these changes, this allows Doomfist to disengage wait for the critical cool downs or even all the cool downs and re-engage in an area to allow him to setup and engage with the abilities needed.

But you are right, this doesn’t really change anything other than make Doomfist more fluid.

2 Likes

Not a Doomfist player but it seems to me a healthy change. Since his ult is pretty week.

Someone suggested his ult should be zero cooldown on abilities for 8 seconds instead of meteor strike. What would you think of that change? I don’t play him, but that sounds like a nightmare on the receiving end to me.

1 Like

Only change his ult should’ve got is faster charge. That’s it because doom has zero poke. Zarya shouldn’t be able to EASILY charge 2 gravs before doom can get one of the worst ults in the game.

This change doesn’t even make his ult stronger, it’s going to be used as an escape still just as it’s always been.

What really needs to happen with doom is nerf punch damage to 175, give him 35 shield gain back, tighten his primary fire spread, and put the uppercut recovery back to 0.2 seconds.

2 Likes

Nah, it’s still dogwater. If you can force out Mccree’s fb without getting 1 tapped or wanna go all in on Hog it MAYBE might help. But biggest issue with Doom’s ult other than doing zero damage is that you’re locked in place after it ends. It needs iframes, or end the lock quicker or give an extra 1200hp for .5 of a second or something. Unless that issue is addressed it’ll still be used exactly how it’s already being used.

Yall wannabe Squeekedon bums are so annoying. Making montages that looked exactly the same. Get new ideas. Especially since the character is more than likely losing uppercut as an ability in OW2.

I’m all for primary fire buffs though.

Upon using him in experimental the other day to test them out, I didn’t see much change either.

Maybe I need to play some more? I’ll play a bit more.

After playing a lot of experimental, dive is incredibly strong and doomfists are doing amazing

Its a huge buff for those Doom players which uses MS as an ability combo and land as fast as they can but besides that it doesn’t change that much, yes.

The only change Doom needs is a rework.

1 Like

That’s what the buff is intended to do but that’s not going to be the outcome for reasons listed above.

Also depending on how you use your abilities and how quickly you come down from ult there’s a very solid chance 1 or 2 will be on CD.

1 Like

appreciate your hero gets buffed because of my main i rarely experaince a buff and the one time i do they revert it 7 days later

If you payed me money to interpret whatever tf u just said, I would have to decline cause u just said a bunch of nonsense.

It’s experimental… I could go there with recon only bastion and dominate a game, that means little to nothing.

In the long run and ranked, the change does nothing. Woo hoo he gets his abilities faster so he can drop down faster, only to get CC spammed and focused down all the same while doing 15 damage on whoever he lands on.

1 Like

I wouldn’t “payed” you anything. I pay the influencer you cultist follow lmao

Again… wtf are you talking about?

I simply play the same hero, where do you get this idea that I’m some devoted follower to him LMFAO I’ve never even made a singular montage in my life.

Do you have any form of critical thinking skills?

1 Like

Your highlighted takes are 1:1 from the book of generic Dooms that hivemind the forums asking for the same crap. Willing to make idiotic trades because it doesn’t affect your rollout fisto playstyle where every montage ends exactly the same way.

And don’t question my critical thinking when you’re the one asking for hivemind changes, meaning while OW2 looms right around the corner and the devs have already promised changes coming his way.

You zoomer fists are so annoying. You start using some critical thought lmao.

Wow sherlock. It’s almost as if every doom main wants to butcher the punchbotting playstyle since no one got dayum likes it. And rollout playstyle is the most fun and the worst right now.

You’ve just proved, you DON’T use critical thinking skills. It’s not some hivemind, it’s just clearly if every doom main is asking for it, it’s because it’s what we want for the character.

Are you slow or are you just slow?

(We also don’t feel like waiting til 2049 when Overwatch 2 comes out to finally get our doom changes)

1 Like

Hey russel! what’s up?

Just chillin on the forums, laughing at the egregious amount of plat takes.