Just met the hardest stuck player ever (uplifting)

yeah, so my brother has about 500 hrs of shooter experience in black squad, a csgo clone, and he is around 2400 off of aiming skill alone without any basic game sense in ow yet. For those players they could probably put in < 100 hrs and get the skill necessary to hit diamond.

1 Like

This person isnt hardstuck because they are improving so slowly though. I imagine that at that many hours, your mechanics have probably gotten at least to a diamond level at minimum. This person is hardstuck because they are toxic, and are tilting their teammates, causing themselves losses. Classic ELO Hellā€™er who doesnt realize that they are the issue, and thinks the game is screwing them over, and are now taking it out on their unsuspecting teammates. Sorry that ya had to deal with that

i already explained earlier not only he was toxic but his mccree stats (his main) were really sub par. 40% winrate, 18 average elims etc, averages 1.9 elim per life

There are lots of players who have no interest in improving. Many may even enjoy trolling people.

Donā€™t worry about it. If you were in plat, youā€™d be shamed as the gold border player stuck in plat. If you were in diamond, youā€™d be shamed as the gold border player stuck in diamond. If you were in master, etc.

Honestly, I feel kind of bad for players if they are stuck in low rank and have tons of time spent in the game. Because its like, they try so hard but just canā€™t get better. Unless they are toxic, in which case I make fun of them for that, because itā€™s the low hanging fruit

1 Like

No, for arguments sake, poorly debated. It is what it is because it just is, that sums it up lol Iā€™ve played FPS games since I was like 15, Iā€™m well past that and about to hit my 30ā€™s, and I donā€™t find it easy to hit diamond. Iā€™ve played everything from quake, serious Sam, doom, Americaā€™s army, call of dutys(almost all of them) , arma 2 and 3, rainbow six siege, and probably more. Your argument is voidz

i just dont understand why anyone cares. complaining about it doesnt help you and it definitely doesnt help the person youā€™re complaining about. we all learn at different curves and rates. if Diamond+ was so easy to climb to the there would be more than like ten percent of the player base there. as frustrating as it is when you get a toxic toad on your team, i just think its better to work on yourself than blame something you have zero control over.