just wondering if theres any way to regain my 150 SR cause it said “failed to connect to server” this happend to me 3 times.
To get my SR back would be very appreciated
Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:
If you are a player in the overall Oceania region, please note there pending world wide web issues that is being investigated here:
If you are North American player, there may be issues depending on who your ISP is. If you are not sure, post a WinMTR test and we can help more from there:
- Download WinMTR from Download WinMTR-v092.zip (WinMTR) (Console players need a Windows Desktop Computer connected to the same network as their console to do this.)
- Unzip the WinMTR.zip file to the Desktop.
- Open the WinMTR folder and select the 32 or 64 bit version. Choose whichever one corresponds to your version of Windows.
- Run the WinMTR.exe
- Type the IP address you want to trace in the “Host” field. To get the correct IP you will actually need to open up the game and go Practice Vs AI or Quick Play and if you are on PC hit Ctrl+Shift+N and it will bring up the ingame network diagnostic graph, or go to Video > Options > Display Network Performance Graph if you are on any platform including Console. In the top left corner is the IP address you want to run WinMTR to.
note When looking at the IP it will show up ingame as something like 184.108.40.206:12345. You will want to leave the last 5 digits and the colon at the end off and the IP you want to use is just the 220.127.116.11
- Once you notice the connection issue while playing, play for about 6 more minutes, minimize the game and click on “Stop”.
- Click on “Copy text to clipboard”, then return to this forum thread.
- Type two sets of four squiggly lines and then paste the contents of the WinMTR test between:
~~~~ Paste WinMTR Test Results Here ~~~~
If in the event you can’t even connect to Overwatch and get into any game mode at all, please use one of the following IP addresses based on your geographical region:
- US West - 18.104.22.168
- US Central - 22.214.171.124
- Brazil - 126.96.36.199
- Europe - 188.8.131.52
- Europe - 184.108.40.206
- Korea - 220.127.116.11
- Taiwan - 18.104.22.168