Just got disconnected alonng with everyone else in a comp match

And now I’m in queue with 2000 players ahead of me but it keeps saying disconnected. Will I get sr back and does anyone know whats going on?

Not sure what’s gonna happen with your SR, but it does seem like everyone got disconnected.

It keeps letting me on for a second then disconnecting again, hopefully they don’t penalize if its happening to everyone.

I was able to get back on for a minute and it doesn’t look like I lost any SR so that’s a plus.

Yeah me too so hopefully its okay.

It happened to me too it said there was 500 people ahead of me this needs to be fixed

Same here on PS4 and i lost endorsement lv and SR. I had 2165 if i can remember correctly and lv 3 endorsement. Now its lv 2 and 2106 where i started at earlier today minus the endorsement level which was lv3 since like a week and half ago

Hey everyone! WyomingMyst, one of the forum MVPs here, I can confirm Blizzard is seeing the network drop and is investigating, please hang tight and avoid Competitive Play as a precaution.

1 Like

I logged in and had 2 loot boxes that I never even earned my screen froze and it just went back to the home screen idk what the problem is there isn’t even a maintenance note on the screen or anything all my friends just appeared offline and it says there’s a lot of people experiencing this problem

The loot box thing happened to me too im pretty sure its a reward for endorsements level.

Is this only on ps4 or is it everyone?

1 Like

I think it’s everyone pc Xbox and PlayStation

Quick update. This is a DDoS attack again…

1 Like

Thanks for keeping us updated

1 Like