Just bring that 5v5 to live please

God im tired of barriers and s***.

2 Likes

And i got tired of high damage(especially burst)

1 Like

The majority of OW players are. Thats why they are changing the game to be more fast paced, exciting than just standing behind barriers all day like players that are scared of engagements and think they shouldn’t be able to die.

1 Like

I’m tired of mobility. Oh wait… guess I’m screwed.

There is CoD you know.

I’m on the verge of quitting until OW2 comes out.

Been playing alot more Fps games lately, and coming back to Overwatch is painful every time.

I feel absolutely powerless unless I’m on Support or Tank. Ever since they mega nerfed Hitscan, every game is some combination of Doom/Hanzo/Tracer/Echo. Its overwhelming and I as an individual can’t consistently beat them ontop of the rest of their team.

It feels like a hopeless Ult-fest where each team throws themselves at eachother and whoever gets piled on more first dies.

I’ve never seen an Fps game limit individual contribution so significantly. It feels like you’re playing chess but the majority of your pieces are controlled by other people.

Can’t wait till 5v5 comes out, it looked so much more free and fun.

2 Likes

Paladins is far more OW esque but it’s not definited by barriers if they wanted to go that route.

Paladins is way more balanced in general.

It doesn’t have stuff like hard counters except between classes.

There not even ready to discuss the tank changes yet :frowning:

That’s just because there’s no swapping characters mid game.

And ppl don’t like swapping chars in OW. If they did double shield wouldn’t even been a problem.

1 Like

What percentage of the players would you say there is that prefer not going for kills, and diligently just focus on heals or blocking damage.

Maybe 5%?

2 Likes

They should make it a card on live. And while in spawn waiting to start, the game flashes a big message that says “we won’t acknowledge your feedback but you’re welcome to play and we’ll collect data on the backend.”

I’d be totally 1000% fine with that. Even as they iterate through stuff. Even if it’s just a map and a handful of heroes. I think it could be pretty cool. But also would obliterate the forums. Maybe that’s a good thing.

With the class wide movement passive for DPS, yep. If you don’t like mobility, you are going to be in for a bad time.

1 Like