Junkrat's getting buffed

This seems like it would buff his concussion mine if anything, his mobility in the air, and his targets would be affected to make it more consistent for both

doesnt help he also got dozens of nerfs this patch

1 Like

I thought it was just the Pharah buff and the soldier targeting rip-tire buff that nerfs him

Nah here’s the real Junkrat buff

Hero Gallery

• Fixed a bug where, if switching between Junkrat Skins, one of the bombs on his vest would spin
2 Likes

As a teammate of any junkrat, he’s the most annoying thing to have around, roadhog missing their hooks, sombras hacks being outranged, Symmetra trying to kill something with her short beam ruined because of the constant knockback spam.

You god dang welcome for saving you from a thousand rein charges and a couple of million hooks.

1 Like

Bastite drone nullifies the tire so long you stay within, the drone will die but the guy will survive within. So tire is basically isn’t that scary anymore.

Granted, the knockback is gonna be good concerning Dva is bouncing her around especially when flying but she’s still able to hit you quite hard.

Torb gain another extra 50 armor to his base, so that’s another hero gone from the two-shot combo.

It’s not really a good time to be Junkrat right now.

1 Like

He is greatly affected by the damage boost changes, running the rat with mercy will be greater than ever now

It’s good that you reminded me of that, instead of pushing rein away push charging reins into teammates to get them pinned instead, not sure if this is reportable or not. You can also concussive blast ulting genji into others too. (for the lulz) right?