Junkertown queen's voice has been removed from junkertown and her weapons are gone from her throne

No worries! I agree about the voice being a huge hint, so I’m still hopeful. It isn’t that they took them out and added them back in, but that most people tend to play on low settings to optimize performance so they didn’t see them by default. I was actually going to come back to post a topic on this before I tested on higher settings.

I’m going to check again just to be safe, though.

1 Like

Checked again to be sure. Unfortunately the weapons are still there on higher graphics, but are invisible on lower settings:

Here’s hoping we’ll get another JQ hint tomorrow!

9 Likes

thank you for the screenshot, i fully understand why so many people thought they were gone, still hoping for something tomorrow

4 Likes

No problem, I’m right there with you. At this point I’ll be a little disappointed if we get anything but JQ :laughing:

3 Likes

the only thing i’ll be alright with if we dont get the queen is there is a theory which is out there but hammond fell to junkertown and ended up getting into one of the mech’s (kalvin 506 the one with the flakgun and flamethrower) and that is our new hero, i would be happy with either cause kalvin is awesome but its a theory that is kinda out there

EDIT: sorry i just checked and you read that topic so i wasnt telling you anything new

1 Like

Its unfortunate to hear it may just be a bug, but I’d really like for Junker queen to be the next hero. Well realistically any hero is fine, as long as its a tank

3 Likes

Has her voice been removed from the PTR only? I can’t hear it on live servers either. O_O

its not on live either(at least for me)

1 Like

Oh, thank you. I was so confused for a while there.

1 Like

I went into a custom game to check this too, but didn’t realize it was PTR. However, I also had a look around the whole arena, and discovered those weapons in at least two more different locations. I don’t think they’re specifically hers, but generic weapons given to the fighters.

I also decided to check and see if her mech was gone. You can find it in the second defender’s spawn, there’s rock music playing around it and it has a plate on the front that says “K-NG”. It’s not confirmed it’s hers, but the evidence is strong. The mech is still there. If the mech disappears though, I think that would be the biggest indicator to whether she’s a hero or not.

1 Like

And at the same time it’d basically be confirmation that she’s a mech hero. I’m also keeping eyes on Junkertown just in case something new happens! Hopefully people continue finding these little hints, but I think we’ll be getting a more telling teaser tomorrow.

2 Likes

Yeah, which is what I want the most! I took a bunch of screenshots of it analyzing its weapons and stuff. I’d share but I’m not sure how to share images despite being level 3. :sweat:

1 Like

I use imgur to upload and then just paste the link, it automatically displays it on your post.

I tried that but it wasn’t working for me. It was just showing the link. Hmmm… I’ll have to try again.

That is definitely strange. I remember I had trouble with it at first, but after I just pasted the link into the box and pressed enter it loaded in a preview. Admittedly I just turned lvl3 though, so I’m a bit new to it as well. :laughing:

lol everyone is level 3 but me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Love this idea! :rofl:

1 Like

Could you buy any change upload some pictures?

I am just now in the ptr, epic graphic settings, in junkertown, in a cutsom game, spectator, and the weapons are there.

Nevermind, I will upload a picture.

Click it to view both PTR and LIVE version.