Junkenstein's revenge bug

Does anyone else have a bug that the PC is restarting itself when you reach one of the bosses in junkenstein mode? I have to mention that a year ago I didn’t have this bug, but today I wanted to play Junkenstein’s revenge and my PC restarted when I reached the Roadhog boss. I checked it several times and I even updated my video card’s driver and nothing happened. I really hope it will get fixed soon, or if someone has any idea how to fix this I would really appriciate if you will tell me

Do you have any antivirus enabled that might be blocking the application? Overwatch itself doesn’t have permission to cause system shut downs, but they can be caused by permission issues.

I don’t have any antivirus installed on my PC but there is windows defender / firewall on the PC itself turned on, do you think this is the reason?

It’s possible, but I can’t tell for sure. I recommend opening a ticket in the meantime so staff can help you out.

Ok I’ll try that, thanks anyway :slight_smile:

I’m finding Junkenstein buggy during game play. In one match, I was “removed from the match due to inactivity” despite being active in the game. In another match, while I was healing, I thought I was seeing players instantly drop from more than half their health to dead.