Junkenstein Wins Not Counting?

Is anyone else having the issue of Junkenstein wins not counting towards the weekly skin reward? Sometimes they do and sometimes they don’t - it seems so random.

They count for the arcade wins, but not for the skin. :confused:

Anyone know what’s causing this? Not getting enough points to count or …?

1 Like

Yeah I had the problem. What solved it for me was that after each match win I would log off and log back in and play another match and it would count. Annoying but it works.

3 Likes

Glad to know I’m not crazy. lol Ty, will do that.

As of today it’s still bugged.

Had the same issue today.

Wild considering this has been going on since the event dropped.

Just shows how little Blizz cares about this game.

2 Likes

It’s worse than that this “Bug” has been going on since they first did this system of rewards. The whole 1 point for a loss 2 for a win thing and requiring 27 points. I think it’s been around a year since the first one came out and they have utterly ignored this “Bug” that just happens to force people to play more games.

It’s very weird your arcade wins will be countered but not this event. In fact it doesn’t even count it as a loss, just nothing. As others have said it just happens. No way to really tell unless you check after every game and if it doesn’t work relog.

Otherwise several games might not count. Pretty bad in a system already requiring 13 wins a week.

3 Likes
1 Like

Guys, this bug is going on for several events now. Unfortunately…

1 Like

Thanks for the replies, guys. The work-around fixes it, but that’s a bit tedious. You’d think they’d fix that type of bug by now…

Ah well, like 8 matches to go. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Pick the same hero each match without restarting the game and the wins will count. If you pick a different hero without restarting, it bugs out.

2 Likes

You don’t have to logout after every match. If you keep playing the same hero in all games it will count.

1 Like

I missed out on the Genji skin cause of it…

It was the easiest way to get those wins though