Junkenstein all heroes mode

Would be nice if we had a Junkenstein endless mode that allowed for any hero to be played instead of just 8 specific choices.

3 Likes

Yeah, unfortunately there are a bunch of unique voice elements per character in that mode, and they evidently didn’t have time to get more of those done this year.

They have mentioned for the past few seasonal events that their dev time would be focused elsewhere. Hopefully we’ll see where it’s going at BlizzCon.

I remember hearing way back that it’s because several of the Tanks break that mode, but even an “All Heroes (except tanks)” mode would be nice.

The good thing is there’s almost always going to be custom Junkenstein games going on where you can have up to SIX heroes, and any combo you want, if they put “no limits” rules on. You won’t get XP from it, but it’s super fun, especially on Legendary Endless. It IS broken, but it’s about having fun.

Any barrier breaks the mode completely. Any barrier.

Then just have the bot and tire explosions be unaffected by barriers, then.

It’s specifically blocking the ranged bot’s attacks. The #1 thing that kills groups in Junkinstein’s Revenge is people not keeping the big blue bots under control. A barrier tank (especially Orisa) makes the mode so easy it’s not funny.

If you want to see what I mean, check out the custom games in the arcade. I guarantee there are going to be a bunch of “all heroes endless” JR games.

1 Like