JULY 12 - Please FIX THIS - Singapore Servers Not Working (PSE1)

15% loss-in is what there is. that’s how many packets are lost on the way to my house to their servers.

pse1 is up but im still connecting to pse2 and lax where the ping is between 350-500, randomly like once in every three games. Anyone else has this problem?

Nope, I played a ton of Competitive yesterday. Got connected to PSE1 for all games. Haven’t had a problem.

Yesterday, everything seems to be fine.

But today, for some reason, Practice Range gave me PSE1. But for arcade match, I keep connected to PSE2…

2 Likes

Avoid Competitive unless it starts putting you on PSE1. If it puts you on PSE2 for competitive, it’s gonna be a hard time.

lol same. Practice range and custom games are fine but cant play qp or ranked as it connects to pse2

I haven’t checked mine today yet. Hope it doesn’t throw me on to PSE2 wanted to grind some Competitive Games.

Me and all my friends from SEA are being thrown into the pse2 server again. Can confirm, don’t queue in competitive until this gets fixed!

1 Like

Same thing here, connected to PSE2 with 300ms today, I usually only have 70-90ms ping.

Just a few hours ago I was in pse1 and the ping was stable but now I got back into pse2 server again with really high ping

I think they don’t care about PSE1 tbh or AP region

Yep, I can confirm this. As long as I’m in the Practice Range it’s just fine. As soon as I enter Quickplay, Arcade (FFA) or any other mode, it just places me on the PSE2 Server.

BlizzardCS Team,

Can you please look into this as all of us are experiencing the same issue. The SEA servers were literally fine for 2 Days and again there’s this problem with PSE1. Please, we want to be able to play this game. Any help or response would be appreciated, thanks.

This is still happening today. Has been for 3 hours now.

Can confirm its still happening today. Went into comp and was unplayable at 300ms. This was an hour ago.I’m from India.

Unplayable right now for pse1. It auto connects me to pse2 with around 150-250ms from Singapore. Hitscan shots aren’t hitting instantly and projectiles are taking about a second to register. Happening in both QP and Comp.

Note: I’ve been experiencing this for the past week or so as well even before the DDoS attack. Blizzard you might wanna do something about this?

Can’t play today, keep connecting to PSE2, 300 ping @@ and I’m from Vietnam.

Edit : It is placing us on PSE2 even for Competitive so the Latency is at least 150-300ms please don’t play Competitive until this is fixed if you care about your SR.

Yep, it does place you on PSE1 with normal ping but that’s like 1 in 5 games. It feels as if the PSE1 Singapore server is Overloaded or something and they’re just throwing others onto the PSE2 Australian server. Idk what keeps happening but this kills the fun for me. It’s almost the Weekend, I hope they fix this before Tomorrow (Friday) PLEASE BLIZZARD.

1 Like

I’ve been having the same issue the entire day (only got back after a month) and 9 out of 10 games for me have been 200-500ms. Im from the Philippines playing qp and arcade atm on NA and my usual is around 70-90. Can’t risk playing comp rn because of this :tired_face: :tired_face: :tired_face:
Hope we get a reply soon or within the day, thanks for the hard work guys!

1 Like

Howdy!

The core issues behind this problem appear to have been resolved which is what this thread was about. This new issue maybe caused by a connection issue along the route, we would want to look into that first. Please start a new thread if issues continue. Please include a WinMTR when you are connected to the PSE2 server and post back the results in the new thread. Make sure the test runs for most of the game or at least 10 minutes.

Thank you.