Join us for the AverageJonas & LuluLovely Community Tournament

Join us for the AverageJonas & LuluLovely Community Tournament

Watch teams featuring your favorite content creators compete for a $25,000 prize pool!

View Full Article

2 Likes

Yayyy I can’t wait to watch content creators that already get paid get paid 25k

7 Likes

I said NO THANKS

5 Likes

A tournament is a fitting idea to show how much you destroyed this game.
Are these $25,000 coming from the cash cows you milked?

2 Likes

:mage: must’ve been a struggle to part with that much considering how much currency we get for weeklies

4 Likes

I dunno, I’m pretty excited to watch people who already make tons of money from views/probable partnerships and not watch regular community members get a shot at a cool experience like this, or any regular player based tournaments which would be impossible because the rank system is totally borked anyway and needs some tuning but they wont do it because they’re committed resources are obviously either too low or we’re not important enough despite being one of the largest games (formerly anyway) Blizzard’s had

haha

also did you not like my song i wrote u pls respond

4 Likes

I would watch some meme style turnament but not one they would compete for cash, but thats just me.
(i dont have problems with them making money, just not interested in watching people play seriously OW)

1 Like

Can we have a community tournament for everyone not just high profile people??

2 Likes

$25,000 prize pool

Better known as: “Lifetime supply of shop exclusive skins”

1 Like

Maybe we should just try to form one ourselves somehow… do it better than Blizzard…

2 Likes

Community tournaments are nice. Recognize several of the captains.

Never heard of either person that the tournament is named after. Are they OW streamers, or just big streamers Blizzard enticed to participate?

1 Like

One day, Blizz will learn how to post something just once.