Jeff confirmed Immortality Field is getting nerfed next PTR

When the devs are more active on Reddit than their own official forums. :sob:

28 Likes

I think they’re just trying to nerf the 1v1 potential of field, because that’s mostly what I see Baptiste using it for rather than to protect the team from an Ult.

Watch them nerf sonic arrow

13 Likes

He’ll get some minor nerfs with a few “compensation” buffs that will leave him exactly where he is now.

Mei is getting destroyed no doubt.

2 Likes

What was that? Prepare to take up Hanzo while he is still OP? Sure will!

I’ve stopped complaining about OP heroes, and just take them up and smash people with them.

Yeah it is unfair, but it sure beats facing them with something that is balanced.

There’s less whiners on Reddit :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

What kind of a snarky tone is that? It was widely considered oppressive by the Overwatch community at large, don’t try to pin this on “the reddit”.

1 Like

Arguable. :thinking:

1 Like

I’m okay with this.

2 Likes

So they’re punishing the hero for people using it incorrectly. Great, just like the people who wanted to gut biotic grasp’s range due to dps Moiras.

10 Likes

Boi, doesn’t that bring flashbacks. :joy:

Guess we know that Blizzard doesn’t change. :no_mouth:

6 Likes

Actually I wouldn’t be surprised if Sigma/Orisa is straight up nuked this PTR pach.

cough rez cough

3 Likes

The fact that lolreddit gets a post about it before the official forums says a lot about where this company needs to go.

12 Likes

I don’t understand how it’s “oppressive.” Before “oppressive” was a buzzword used for heroes that are supposed to get into your face like Doom, Hammond, and Tracer. Now “oppressive” describes a stationary object? Can oppressive just describe anything now? Oppressive respawn times?

12 Likes

Instead we just have to die whenever someone starts to 1vs1 the support because nobody bothers to help them anyway, I guess.

Yes. The answer to that is yes.

5 Likes

Oppressive: A word used to describe something that you don’t like.

‘Damn this Bastion killed me. He’s so damn oppressive!1!1!

15 Likes

Can’t wait for Orisa to go back to the trash because she’s not Reinhardt and because sigma is overpowered

at least hide and rez was commonly used. Well, much more commonly used than the revert crowd would make you believe.

I honestly feel it should last for less time same goes for Junkrat’s riptire.